Shulga Law Firm is there to guide the entrepreneurs in all legal aspects related to the formation of their businesses. At Shulga Law, we provide the following legal services in this area:
- Choice of business entity
- Organizational documents, including charter and by-laws
- Shareholder, LLC and partnership agreements among founders
- Collaboration agreements
- Contribution agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Restricted stock purchase agreements for founders (with or without vesting)
- IP assignment agreements (for founders who started creating IP prior to incorporating the company)
- Confidentiality and invention assignment agreements (for founders and employees while they work at the company)
- Preparation of agendas and minutes for board meetings.
Fixed fee Startup Packages are available upon request.
We also advise on formation of professional services corporations (PC) or professional services limited liability companies (PLLCs) in the fields of law and design professions (architecture, engineering) in the State of New York.