Attorneys at Shulga Law Firm have extensive expertise in representing companies going public and then representing public companies in ongoing periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, Shulga Law Firm can:
- Draft and review annual (10-K), quarterly (10-Q) and current (8-K) reports for domestic issuers, including evaluation of controls and procedures
- Draft and review periodic filings for foreign private issuers
- Prepare proxy statements related to annual and special meetings, including shareholder proposals
- Assess compliance with the Regulation FD requirement of timely public disclosure of material information
- Guide through the listing and corporate governance requirements of the stock exchanges
- Effect resales of restricted or control securities by directors, officers and other affiliates under Rule 144.