Shulga Law Firm provides the following services to our private equity fund and hedge fund clients.
- Formation of Delaware limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Preparation of private placement memoranda
- Preparation of partnership or limited liability company agreements
- Drafting investment management contracts for private equity funds
- Drafting subscription documents and investor questionnaires
- Review and compliance with applicable laws, such as the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Securities Act of 1933, state blue sky laws, the Commodities and Exchange Act of 1936, the CFTC regulations and registration of managers as CPOs and Associated Persons
- Review of other relevant contracts.